Tuesday 19 April 2016

Labor and Delivery – Hospital Induction – IUGR Baby


Because everyone I know online is pregnant I have been hearing a lot about their labors. Some were hospital births, some were at home, and many were even VBACs. Luckily, most of my friends are pretty informed about pregnancy, labor, and delivery. This meant that most of them waited for the baby to come when the baby was ready. Many of these babies decided they wanted to wait until after their “due date.” This is what I noticed. These “overdue” babies gave their mamas a short labor. All labors, whether they are an hour or 20, hurt. If I were given a choice, I would rather have a relatively quick and intense labor like the one I had with my second son, than the 20 hour slow starting, induced labor of my first.

Author:

0 comments: