Saturday 19 March 2016

sanjay dutt in prison life


Agency: Bollywood actor Sanjay Khan himself could not even eat the ass to prison has disclosed that. Taking part in a media interaction on Friday and a few things brought out of his prison life.

In this process, some of his private life in prison and have been surprised at things that are public.

Sanjay Dutt in Pune on February 25 bail and was released from prison. 1 99 3 The Mumbai bomb dhamakapachi illegal weapons charges, he was sentenced to house by cutting and was released.

"For security reasons alone I had been saying. Every morning at 6 am in prison, and the family samjhimdai runthem uththem. '

After he woke up nahuaune and other routines Shiva Purana, Ganesha Purana, the Mahabharata, the Bhagavad Gita and the Ramayana has said. This means that he had been in prison, the whole priest.

"One gram dal I ate salasamma. He made me a vegetable diet daily sustenance. Whose name I heard for the first time. It you goat, ox or ass ness was able to eat. "

He himself would have done even to worms and ants. Khan said he had taken on for protein bound, he added. "To stay healthy daudanthem daily 2 hours. Ghatanaune stomach physical exercises also continued silent, "he said.

He went to jail a hundred kilos were dropped to 60 kg were exiting 40 kilota. "I have been treated is also wrong," he said, "Compared to other inmates I was very bad behavior. It seemed to me that The British are in prison. "

He himself is to danaharusamga andaravarldana before he was forgetting the pressure of the secret enlarged.

"I talk to andaravarlda danaharusamga by contact pressure was on," he said, "none of my own individual states cahamdainathie some Become, and let us. I chamdaithiyo up the pressure. "

Author:

0 comments: